No Bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Cereal Bars
Let's be honest... even though we are bringing out sweaters, jeans, and fluffy scarves, we still think about "swimsuit season" and how long those holiday goodies are going to take to work off in the gym. Well have no fear because these No Bake Pumpkin Spice Protein Cereal Bars are healthy AND delicious! These tasty treats will keep you healthy, full, and in the fall spirit while you stay warm in your sweaters & boots!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2 cups pumpkin spiced Cheerios
- 2 scoops protein powder (used cinnamon but vanilla works too)
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter (used peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup honey (could use brown rice syrup or agave)
*optional* chocolate chips; peanut butter chips; butterscotch chips
HOW TO MAKE:
- Line the baking pan with baking paper
- Mix the cereal with the protein powder in a bowl until combined.
- In microwave or stove top, melt the nut butter with the sticky sweetener of your choice until fully blended.
- Pour the sticky blend onto the cereal protein mix, stir until fully combined.
- Next pour the mixture into the lined baking pan and press firmly into place. top with your chips if desired and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up. (could also put in freezer for 10-15 minutes)
- Cut in whatever shape desired and ENJOY!
** These yummy bars should be kept in the refrigerator for best texture.